- Anatoly B. Konyahin
- Head of Pre-University Department
- +7 (342) 212-98-86, +7 (342) 238-64-19
Duration of preliminary courses:
- 80 academic hours on the subject if you choose evening classes;
- 72 academic hours for part-time and summer courses;
- 36 hours for short-term courses. Study mode at part-time courses is sessional. The first examination period is held during winter school holidays, the second one - during spring holidays. Between sessions students do individual written tests which are checked at the beginning of the second session.
Students from all study modes can pass the final test by the end of the courses. Full and thorough analysis of all the tasks from the final test is made according to the results of the test. Final tests are not entrance exams.